The crisis in the real estate market over the last several years has placed hardships upon people nationwide. In eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, the real estate market has been healing, but many homeowners are still underwater on their homes or behind on mortgage payments, and they need help.
If you have received a mortgage default notice or a foreclosure notice, immediate legal action must be taken to save your home and modify your mortgage. Consultation with a Philadelphia area foreclosure defense lawyer is your first step. Attorney Leo T. White can take proactive measures right away and discuss options to defend your home from foreclosure or sheriff’s sale, resolving legal issues and financial strain.
With offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, the Law Offices of Leo T. White, LLC, has a regional reach and a client-centered approach to provide each client with customized solutions and personalized service. Email or call Leo today at 800-607-5339 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Foreclosure Defense, Prevention And Long-Term Solutions
Leo T. White will take a pragmatic approach toward obtaining the solution that offers you home equity and financial security recovery. Your options depend on whether you want to keep your home. Leo can take appropriate action to halt the foreclosure process or even reverse a sheriff’s sale whether your objective is to keep your home or not.
Leo possesses in-depth knowledge of national and regional influences on mortgage lending practices, all aspects of residential and commercial real estate law, and the solutions available in a wide variety of complex, consequential situations, including:
- Short sales
- Mortgage modification
- Deed-in-lieu of foreclosure/deficiency judgment defense
To keep your home, Leo provides:
- Immediate intervention to prevent, stop or delay foreclosure
- Detailed analysis of mortgage lender documentation of loan, claims, fees, interest charges, judgments and other actions
- Elimination of excessive fees and judgments
- Negotiation of mortgage modification with lender and home protection
- Construction of an affordable rate, reasonable payment plan and placement of arrearage on back end of loan
- Examination of opportunities in Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- If necessary, litigation representation to achieve best possible outcome
If you opt to leave your home, legal protection and due diligence is necessary to:
- Examine opportunities in Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Eliminate excessive fees and judgments
- Negotiate a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- Negotiate with lender not to pursue a deficiency judgment on the home sale or defend against deficiency judgment
- Protect your credit and home-buying power for the future
Leo can provide close guidance and representation regardless of the complications involved. He can work to protect your home, credit, tax obligations, consumer rights, homeowner rights and financial future.
Contact An Experienced Pottstown Short Sale Lawyer
Email or call Leo T. White directly at 800-607-5339 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.